Wednesday, 16 February 2011

When Looklet Comes To Life...

Around a month ago, after deciding that I wanted to add styling images to my portfolio, I found a great photographer, Make Up Artist and a Model and I set up a shoot. I shared one of the looks here in my DIY post but I never actually showed you the rest of the looks, so here they are:

Apart from doing my Graduate lookbook, this was my first styling shoot. Even though the night before I nearly gave myself a panic attack from worrying about someone getting sick and dropping out last minute, I loved it, plus I had a great team to work with.

If you have any queries about any of the items, just leave it in the comment box and I'll get back to you.


Labels: ,


Blogger Promise said...

Great styling. especially loving the looks in pics 8 and 11...x

16 February 2011 at 16:25  
Blogger cheyenne davide. said...

wwwooow the styling looks great here!
Your mega talented well done
and the model is beautiful as well :) xxx

18 February 2011 at 18:10  
Blogger Veronica said...

I'm in love with you air!
Wonderful pics!

Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
THank you so much!

19 February 2011 at 09:48  
Blogger J'Adore Fashion said...

Great styling and makeup!


19 February 2011 at 15:39  
Blogger Lolade said...

love the styling and the shots are great

20 February 2011 at 17:07  
Blogger **OnYxStA** said...

The model looks fabulous and loving the socks in #6 and #8!

Xisses, Onyxsta

24 February 2011 at 00:24  
Blogger Kb said...

Love the look with the knee highs!

3 March 2011 at 23:21  
Blogger Samantha Jangira said...

Love the styling. Great pictures. You look gorgeous.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following you :)

xoxo, Sam

30 August 2011 at 22:47  
Blogger Samantha Jangira said...

Haha just realised I meant to say the model looks gorgeous, my bad lol

Sam x

30 August 2011 at 22:49  
Blogger Ämääl said...

Look gerat the pictuers..I'm loveing it!

6 October 2011 at 18:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home