Thursday 3 February 2011

{Editorialize} I Want Candy [nsfw]

source

Publication: Vogue Italia
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele

What do I love about this editorial? The big hair, the gold, the bold colours and the body concious clothing; the fact that this editorial is reminiscent of editorials and ad campaigns from the 90's yet is giving me 60's Sicilian siren in the black and white shots also excites me. Yes, Candice Swanepoel may not be the greatest model in the world but her Victoria's Secret hotness gives this editorial just what it needs.


Bloglovin//Twitter

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gawddd i love this shoot it's toooo fabulous more is more lol!

4 February 2011 at 20:22  
Blogger WE INSPIRE US said...

awesome photos!!!!

24 March 2011 at 19:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home